Saturday, December 19, 2015

Week #66 in Panama!

Hi!

So guess what...I had changes!!

Im writing you from Ustupu, the first island I was on when I went to
San Blas. I was sent out here with Hna McGowan to teach her the island
before I go home and she gets a new comp in two weeks. Im super happy
to be here again because I was SO sad when they pulled us off so
unexpectedly and put the elders on. But now the hermanas are BACK, and
we are very happy about that. Hna McGowan is actually one of my really
good friends from the mish so I was really happy when they told me
that she would be the one coming out here with me.

Im going to miss Angel and Abigails wedding and baptisms on Wednesday,
but thats okay because the important thing is that they are going to
do it! Im so happy and so excited for them.

Well Im out of time, but know that Im healthy, happy, and excited for
this last past of my 18 months in Panama in my FAVORITE PLACE in the
entire country, USTUPU.

Love you all so much and I hope you have a great week!

Hna Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment