Saturday, December 19, 2015

Week #67 in Panama!

Hello!

I hope you all had a great week last week. We definitely did. We were
very busy with picking up the elders investigators, which were a ton,
getting to know them, and also finding new investigators. There are SO
MANY people to teach here. Its awesome. Hna McGowan and her new
companion are going to have a lot of success out here, I know it. I
feel so happy to be able to leave them here being so sure of that,
too. Its a good feeling. Angel and Abigail got married and baptized on
Wednesday and confirmed yesterday!! I got to talk to them on the phone
on Wednesday night after their baptism and they sounded so happy. I am
SO happy for them. This gospel has already changed their lives so much
and I know that it will continue to do so forever. Im hoping to be
able to go and see them on the 17th again before I go home. I should
be able to. I just love them so much!

Well we have another VERY busy and full week ahead of us and I couldnt
be more ready for it. We are going to work our butts off this week and
its going to be great.

I hope you all have an awesome week. Love and miss you all tons!!
Happy birthday tomorrow brenny!! I love you!

Hna Anderson

P.S. I will be writing for my last email time this Sunday instead of
Monday because we will be traveling on Monday. So if theres anything
you want me to see before I go home, send it to me before Sunday
please! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment