Sunday, August 16, 2015

Week #47 in Panama!

Hey! So this week has just been a filler week as we have just been waiting for changes so I dont have much to write about. We have just been doing divisions with the cardenas hermanas all week in their area. This area is pretty tough. They have a lot of money here and there are a lot of gringos who live here too because its really close to the canal so they are very willing to listen. We knocked a lot of doors this week, not something Ive really had to do much in my mission because we almost always have investigators and days full of appointments. But the work isnt like that in this area, its a lot like a mission in the states from what Ive been told. The Lord knew that I wouldnt be able to do that all day every day for 18 months so I think thats a big reason why I didnt serve in the states haha. We got rejected about 90% of the time this past week, and we even got rejected in English a couple of times. Last night one guy refused to come out of the house because he was afraid of me. He said that americans kill everyone who isnt white and kept rambling about how many people have died recently because americans killed them. That was interesting. We just left him a card and walked away haha. I missed Colon a lot being here this past week haha! Watch, we will get the news for changes and Ill get sent to Cardenas for my next area. Hahaa I guess we will see! We will find out tonight whats going to happen! So exciting! Im going to try and send some pictures really quick. I love and miss you all and hope you have a great week!
Hrm. Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment