Sunday, August 16, 2015

Week #49 in Panama!

Hello all!
So this past week was a really good one. We worked hard, and Im starting to learn the area more which I really like. I dont like not knowing my area! But It takes time to learn, so Im trying to be patient with myself. =) We have started analyzing the work here, how missionaries have worked in the past, what we should continue to do and what things we should change. Its been really good and we are starting to get our rythm as a companionship. Hermana Barrera is from El Salvador. I dont think I mentioned that last week. Shes great. Right now we have three really solid investigators (we need more but we are working on that haha). We have Yira who is really awesome. Shes a single woman in her fifties. The missionaries were teaching her a while ago, but they dropped her because she wouldnt go to church. And then like a week or two before I came here, she came to church all on her own and is super positive now. She accepted a fecha and is progressing so well. She will definitely be baptized very soon! Then we have Andres and Elias. They are twins and missionaries have been working with them for over a year. They are 17 and were going to get baptized last fall, but their dad wouldnt give them permission but they are going to turn 18 next month and already have their bautismal fecha set. They are so solid and so faithful and are already preparing for their missions. They are awesome. This area is awesome, this zone is awesome, its great. I love it. Theres a lot of work to do, but we are doing it and we are excited to see the results! Tomorrow we get to have a dia en los cielos and spend the entire day in the temple with the stake. I am SO excited and so ready. I love the temple so much and to spend a whole day there is going to be amazing. I hope you all have a great week and that you remember that I love you so much!!
Hna Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment