Thursday, August 27, 2015

Week #51 in Panama!

Hey!
I have zero time left but I wanted to send a quick update! This week has been another really good one. We are working hard to find new investigators, since that is something we are lacking, and we have been able to find a few. We found a woman whos name is Daniela. She is fantastic and so positive. She has her husband and two little girls. We havent met her husband yet, because we have only had one lesson with her and he wasnt there, but I feel really good about it. She listened to us so intently and at the end said that she understood everything so clearly and that she has been waiting so long for someone to teach her in a way that she could understand. Shes really great and we are excited to keep teaching her and her family. Thats about it for this week since I dont have time, but I hope you all have a great week!! Love and miss you all!!
Hna Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment