Sunday, November 1, 2015

Week #56 in Panama!

So I have run out of time. Is that how you say that? My english is in bad shape haha. 
I just wanted to send a quick message! This past week was a little tough on my comp and I because we had to drop basically all of our investigators because they werent progressing and Angel and Abigail have disappeared. We havent been able to get a hold of them or find them in their house all week. That has been tough on us because they were so positive! But we wont give up. We will definitely keep trying with them! The good news is that we found lots of new investigators, so we are still chugging along! Missionary work is tough, but its such a rewarding experience. I hope you all are getting excited for General Conference. This Saturday (Nanas birthday!) is the Womens conference and I am counting down the minutes haha. Last Septembers Womens conference carried me through so many difficulties of starting the mission. Its so great and I hope that all of you women will be able to watch it! Know that Ill be watching it too all the way from Panama. =) I love you all so much and I hope you have a great week!!
Hermana Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment