Sunday, November 1, 2015

Week #58 in Panama!

Hi everyone!!

I hope you all enjoyed conference! I absolutely loved it! It was amazing and I received so many answers to so many questions that I had. I hope that you all received inspiration that you were seeking as well. I just wanted to share a few things that really stood out to me with the little bit of time that I have left. 

I absolutely loved the talk given by Elder Hales on Saturday (I hope I remember who gave what talk correctly, because I forgot my notes at home haha). It really helped me set some good goals of how to keep up with the habits that Ive made on my mission when I get home. It was a really perfect talk for me to hear at this particular time. It was so great for all youth and young adults!! Such an inspiring talk. 

I also loved Elder Hollands talk on mothers. It was SO beautiful and made me think so much about my own mama, the other mothers in my life, and what kind of mother I want to be. If any of you mamas havent heard it yet, I encourage you to go listen to it! Not just mamas, actually, everyone, so that everyone can know just how amazing moms really are!

President Monsons talk was beautiful as well. I loved it. I really liked what he said about doubt and faith not being able to exist in the same mind. Its so true! He is so wonderful and so truely inspired of God to be our prophet at this time!

I loved all of the testimonies given by the new apostles, but I specifically loved the one given by Elder Renlund. His story of Chad really touched me. I loved what he said about looking at everyone through the eyes of a parent because that will allow us to look at them through the eyes of our Heavenly Father. 

Elder Nelsons talk on women was also so good! I loved what he said about us needing to speak up and speak out in order to help move Gods work along. I also really loved the story of his wife comforting him and then telling him to get up and get back to work. 

In the Sunday afternoon session I really liked Devin Durrants talk about ponderizing one scripture every week. Im going to start doing that this week and I hope you all will take his advice and do the same because I know that it will bring so many blessings! It will also help each of us learn more from the scriptures.

Those are just a few of the talks that I really loved, although they were all great. I hope you all have a great week this week and if you missed any of the sessions that you will be able to listen to them at some point this week! I love and miss you all tons!!

Hermana Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment