Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Week #62 in Panama!

Hi!!
I hope you all had a fantastic halloween! I cant wait to be in the states for it again next year. =) Although, we made the best of it here! Luis Remice was baptized on Halloween night, so that was a great way to spend the evening! His parents have really come back into full activity and just have a wonderful spirit about them. We are so grateful to have been a part of their reactivation and to also have been able to teach Luis and see him get baptized. The baptism was beautiful. We made banana bread for it! Everyone LOVED it. I told them all that it is my nanas recepie! =) Well I said abuela because nana is like nanny in spanish. It was fun. That morning while we made the banana bread, we also made pumpkin pancakes and today we made pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. I love having a gringa comp who understands the need for pumpkin at this time of year! hahaa
Yesterday Angel and Abigail came to church together again. They loved it. Then we taught them last night and they said they want their 3 year old Angeli to serve a mission. They arent even baptized yet and they are already talking about her mission! They are the best.
We are still in a trio, but we are enjoying it. Lots of work, but so much fun. Vale la pena!!
I love you all and I hope you have a great week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment