Sunday, November 1, 2015

Week #57 in Panama!

Hi!!

I hope you all are as excited about General Conference this weekend as I am. Its going to be SO great! I cant wait. I especially cant wait to see who the new apostles are going to be. I hope you all can watch all of the sessions, each one is going to be amazing!

This past week has been a good one. We found Angel and Abigail and have a cita with them tomorrow night, so we are really excited about that. They said they have a whole list of questions for us, so that will be really great. We love the questions because it means they are truly interested in finding out the truth! We also had an investigator in Church yesterday named Roberto. We found him contacting. His wife and children and their spouses are all members, but inactive. Hes the only nonmember. So we are going to be working with the whole family! We were really excited to see him in church. We also spoke yesterday. I really like speaking, but Im excited to do it in English again haha. 

Womens Conference was SO amazing!! I hope that you all were able to watch it, and if not, that you will be able to watch it some time this week. I absolutely loved it and I received so many answers to prayers from it. 

Tomorrow we are headed to the temple which I am CRAZY excited for. The trip couldnt have landed in a better week than conference week. The perfect way to prepare.

I hope you all have a great week and that you enjoy conference! Remember to go into with questions in mind and a prayer in your heart, and I promise you that you will receive the help and quidance that you are looking for!!

I love and miss you all!!

Hermana Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment