Sunday, November 1, 2015

Week #59 in Panama!

Hi everyone! I hope that you have all had a great week applying what you learned in General Conference! =)

We had a GREAT week. We were able to teach Angel and Abigail 2 different times with our mission leader and his wife and both were fantastic lessons. They accepted a fecha for december 3rd. We had to give them a little more time since they have to get married first. They are so great and are so stinkin prepared. I love it and feel so blessed that the Lord has enough confidence in us to have let us find them. 

Im running out of time, but changes are this week! So I will more than likely have a new comp when I write again next week. Please pray that the adjustment will be a good one! Im pretty anxious to see what happens. =)

I love you all and I hope you have a great week!

Hna Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment